Mobile : +91-7049345854
Airtel India can be proud to be the largest mobile operator in India. Being based in New Delhi, the company has established its operations in several Asian and African countries which makes it likely to be included in the top lists of mobile operators in the world according to its number of customers. After extensive GSM and 3G, 4G mobile coverage at the national level, Bharti Airtel has catered to its customers' voice and data services in over 400 cities in India. But what is extremely breath-taking is Airtel 4G service coverage.
The mobile operator not only provides its mobile internet services based on 4G technology in cities. They are also available in the maritime sector. Airtel 4G signal reaches a distance of several km from the beach. The decision to extend the Airtel 4G network to such a distance was due to a request from the Indian Navy. And this is more than just an excellent result.
Bharti Airtel is looking to build a 5G network for its future development along with increasing 4G network capacity in urban areas and expanding its coverage in rural areas. Ceragon is also working closely with Airtel to further accelerate its microwave radio deployment. Airtel and Ceragon have already worked together on the company's 3G and 4G mobile networks.
But there are some distinct scenarios and infrastructural features in India that can sometimes cause very unpleasant talk for any Bharti Airtel mobile signal problems. And it is clear that if it happens in your home or office, then poor reception of Bharti Airtel can literally mean the end of your comfortable communication, hence a dire need for a good solution. If you are now checking out the mobile signal booster’s offer, then the solution is found. The ability of mobile signal boosters to increase Airtel's poor signal is more than you can imagine. Mobile signal boosters can relieve you of your difficulties in using your mobile voice services or enjoy Airtel mobile internet. Just one device has enough power to boost a weak Airtel signal that can be distributed to more than one phone in its area of coverage.
Facing issues with coverage or having trouble with voice / internet connectivity? Try these simple steps:
A substantial number of issues get resolved by simply rebooting your phone. Restart your phone to see if that solves the problem.
Your phone’s network settings can affect its network performance so it’s worth checking these things:
• Handset Data/Roaming Data - Check whether your handset data is switched on in the Mobile Settings. If you are in Roaming, please turn on the Roaming data.
• Network selection - check that your device is set to automatically select a network.
• Network mode - make sure your device’s network mode is set to automatically switch between 2G, 3G and 4G.
- For Android : Settings >Mobile Network >Preferred Network Type >Select Prefer LTE
- For iOS : Settings >Cellular >Voice &Data >Select 4G
- For Windows : Settings >Cellular + Sim >Highest Connection Speed >Select 4G
• APN - Make sure you're using our Access Point Name (APN) settings for internet and MMS. APN should be airtelgprs.com (For iOS phones, APN setting is not required)